The all-Russian scientific and practical Congress with international participation “Siberian school of clinical neurology” will be held in Omsk from 28 to 29 February 2020.
The Congress will be held at the Expocenter in Congress Hall at 70 Oktyabrya str., 25 k 2
Issues related to management, recovery and rehabilitation will be covered:
- “Management of a patient with ischemic stroke, an interdisciplinary approach” Yanishevskiy Stanislav, MD, Professor of the Asvatsaturov Neurological Diseases Department of the Kirov Military Medical Academy. Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- “Post-stroke dementia: developmental mechanisms and approaches to therapy”. Zueva Irina, MD, Professor, Head of the Internal Diseases Department of the Saint-Petersburg Medico-Social Institute (SPbMSI), Director of the “Prevention and treatment of cognitive imp
- “Systemic Biomedicine of Parkinson’s Disease” Rozhdestvenskiy Alexey, MD, Professor, Vice-Rector for Secondary Vocational Education Development, Head of the FPE Neurology Department
of the OSMU. Omsk, Russia
- “Epidemiology of stroke in the Siberian Federal District”Kovalenko Andrei, MD, Professor, Chief Neurologist of the Siberian Federal District, Head of the Neurology, Neurosurgery and Medical Genetics Department of Kemerovo State Medical University, Leading Researcher of the Laboratory of Neurovascular Pathology of the Research Institute of Complex Problems of Cardiovascular Diseases. Kemerovo, Russia
- “Rehabilitation at the ICU stage”
Belkin Andrey, MD, Professor, Head of the Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine Department of the Ural State Medical University, Director of the Brain Institute Clinic, Chief Rehabilitologist of the Ministry of Health of Russia in Ural Federal District, Russian Federation Representative in European Society Physical Rehabilitation Medicine (ESPRM). Ekaterinburg, Russia.
- “Tinnitus as a multifactorial problem: the role of a neurologist” Schepankevich Larisa, MD, Professor, Neurologist, Otoneurologist of the Experimental and Clinical Medicine Research Intitute’s Clinic.Novosibirsk, Russia.
- “Rational therapy of a comorbid patient with cognitive impairment” Sokolova Lyubov, MD, Professor of the Neurology Department of the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University. Moscow, Russia
- “Classification of cerebral palsy. Modern approaches to the
treatment of spasticity” Parshin Dmitry, Chief Peripatetic Neurologist of the Ministry of Health
of the Altai Krai, Medical Rehabilitologist of the “Krai Pediatric Psychoneurological Sanatorium”. Barnaul, Russia.
- “The child walks on toes. Orthopedics, neurology, or congenital Achilles tendon shortening? Pro&Contra” Barkhatov Mikhail, PhD, Chief Pediatric Neurologist of the Siberian Federal
District, Director of the “Labirintmed” Epileptology Center, Director of the Siberian Department of the Nonprofit Partnership Association of Epileptology Doctors and Patients, Assistant of the Neurological Diseases with a Medical Rehabilitation Course Department of the Voyno-Yasenetskiy
Krasnoyarsk State Medical University. Krasnoyarsk, Russia. Karpushkina Olga, Chief Physician of the “Dinamica” Medical Center, Traumatologist-Ortopedist, Ultrasonographer. Krasnoyarsk, Russia.
- “Violation of the formation of higher mental functions in a child. The sight of a neuropsychologist. How to help?” Kirsanova Yulia, Neurologist-Aphasiologist of the Regional Vascular Center
“City Clinical Hospital №1”, Senior Lecturer of the Psychiatry, Narcology, Psychotherapy and Clinical Psychology Department of the Novosibirsk State Medical University. Novosibirsk, Russia.
- “Cognitive dysfunction in the acute period of stroke” Orlov Yuri, MD, Professor of the Department of Anesthesiology and Resuscitation OSMU, Omsk, Russia.
- “Advanced Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis” Sivertseva Stella, MD, Chief of the Tyumen Regional Center of Multiple Sclerosis, Tyumen, Russia.
- “Pain, age and cognitive impairment” Iskra Dmitry, MD, Professor, Professor of the Asvatsaturov Neurological Diseases Department of the Kirov Military Medical Academy Saint Petersburg.
- “Many-sided pain – a common problem, different approaches” Fominykh Stella, MD, Head of the Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology Department of the OSMU. Omsk, Russia.
- “Rehabilitation intervention for the correction of cognitive
impairment in patients with MS” Zotova Anastasia, MD, Neurologist of the Tyumen Regional Center of Multiple Sclerosis. Tyumen, Russia. Sivertseva Stella, MD, Chief of the Tyumen Regional Center of Multiple Sclerosis, Tyumen, Russia.
- “Parkinsonism in the structure of neurodegenerative pathology” Zhukova Natalia, MD, Professor, Professor of the Neurology and Neurosurgery Department of the Siberian State Medical University, Tomsk, Russia.
- “Essential Tremor and Parkinson’s Disease – Clinical Polymorphism” Zalyalova Zuleikha, MD, Professor of the Neurology and Rehabilitation Department of the Kazan State Medical University. Kazan, Russia.
- “Difficulties of multidisciplinary rehabilitation in patients with motor impairment after focal brain damage” Khatkova Svetlana, MD, Professor, Chief Peripatetic Neurologist of the Ministry of Health “Clinical Rehabilitation Center”. Moscow, Russia
- “Modern views on comprehensive rehabilitation for chronic progressive neurological diseases”
Arefyeva Elena, PhD, Chief Peripatetic Neurologist of the Ministry of Health of the Kemerovo Region. Kemerovo, Russia
- “International Classification of Functioning in Neurology. Quality of life in patients with Parkinson’s disease” Shtaymets Stanislav, Head of the Day-stay Neurological Hospital
for in-patients, City Polyclinic №3.Omsk, Russia.
- “Variants of impaired speech development. Neurological aspect” Morozova Elena, MD, Professor of the Pediatric Neurology Department of the Kazan State Medical Academy, Chief Peripateric Neurologist of the Volga Federal District, Chief Pediatric Epileptologist of the Ministry of Health of Tatarstan Republic in Kazan. Kazan, Russia.